Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We're almost there...

My sister is getting married on August 15th!!! She is so excited and I am so happy for her. I know that she has wanted this for quite awhile. We are all wishing her a wonderful and happy marriage. There has been a lot to do for this occasion that has kept Lacey as well as the rest of us very busy. On June 28th my mom and I threw her a bridal shower. It turned out to be a lot of fun! Mom made some really tasty treats and we played a lot of great games. Turns out Lacey and Ryan do know each other well! What a relief! It was great to have an oppertunity to get all of Lacey's friends and our family together to celebrate. Congratulations Sissy! You are going to be a beautiful bride!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Tell her we say congrats!! You've got a busy weekend ahead :)

    ReplyDelete