Monday, March 15, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby




Wow! Time has passed so quickly and we have been busy preparing for our new little one. I finally finished painting the nursery, and I must admitt it turned out pretty cute. The dots were a lot more difficult than I thought they would be, but I love it so I guess it was well worth it. I also had a beautiful shower thrown for me by my sister and Heidi. They did such a great job, it turned out really cute. I had a lot of fabulous friends who showed up and brought such adorable things for the baby. The games were just hilarious, they even had a multi-tasking mom relay. I am so lucky to have people who would do so much for me and my baby. It was a lot of fun! This pregnancy is getting more exhausting every day. I feel so torn knowing that this is my last baby, I want to hold on to every movement and memory of being pregnant. However I want so badly to hold her and to be done with the pregnancy. I have deffinitly reached the uncomfortable time. I know soon that she will be here, and I will get to see her adorable little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment