Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gabby's playing t-ball!


Gabby has started t-ball! At first I have to admitt that I was not very excited about this, I was worried about juggling a new baby and practices, but she was so excited. So...I signed her up. Now I get to sit and watch a very funny comedy routinue. The children are so adorable. Most of them don't have much of a clue about how the game is played, so it is very funny. They run around forgetting where they should be, which team they play for or what to do if they hit the ball. I love watching her learn the rules and gain confidence in herself. She has turned into quite the athlete, something her father and I are not! She has never complained, even when practicing in the pouring down rain. I am so proud of my little ball player!

No comments:

Post a Comment