Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rough housing can be dangerous!!

So... I thought that I would be cute and try to sneek up on my husband and snap him with a towel last night. I am not very good at it so it didn't quite turn out as shocking and surprising as I had hoped (I guess I need to practice). Instead I was the one shocked and dismayed, He turned around on a dime and charged. Trying to get away I ran into the bathroom, turned around and he was already on me. Seeing him bearing down on me was a little frightening, he's a big guy. Anyway I tripped and we both went down into the tub taking the whole shower curtain and rod with us, rings shattered and flew everywhere. We couldn't stop laughing for at least 20 mins...needless to say now I have to go buy a new shower curatin and rings. Sometimes being silly can cost you money:)

No comments:

Post a Comment