Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring is Here!


Wow... spring is finally beginning to show it's head here in Oregon! All I can say is Thank God! I believe if any more color gets drained from my skin they will be asking me to participate in the albino documentery. We have all been keeping very busy and enjoyning the sun. Last week I went with a friend and we went hunting for glass floats on the beach. It is a big thing in Lincoln city that they do every year from about Sept through May, The glass factories and artists blow beautiful glass floats and hide them periodically on the beach for people to find. I have always wanted to go, but have yet to find someone to accompany me. That is until now....and on my first try I found one!!! I was so excited, it is a beautiful rose color.

Hopefully my luck will continue and one day I'll find another one. It was really fun just looking too though.

No comments:

Post a Comment