Monday, August 17, 2009

Mt. Hood



The last weekend of July we went camping with my parents and some friends from work. It was a real blast! This type of camping is more my style. We went to a camp ground by Mt. Hood. There were these little rustic cabins that were so adorable.I felt like the three little bears. It was a two room cabin with a bedroom and livingroom. There wasn't a kitchen or bathroom, but we love to BBQ anyway. There were a lot of neat bicycle trails, good swimming and a nice playground for the children. We really enjoyed visitng with our friends, laughing and being outdoors. The trip was pretty eventful! There was a rousing game of volleyball put on by a fine group of athletes. A keg provided some very exciting entertainment, if see any pictures of me sucking on the tap, relax they were totally photoshopped. I hope that our great friends will remember to invite us again next year!! Here's to more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment