Monday, August 17, 2009

We Are Having a baby!!!

Jed and I wanted to have one more baby in a year or so...boy were we surprised when I found out a couple of weeks ago we were having a baby. I suffer from fertility problems and was told by four different doctors that without high doses of fertility medication I could not have a baby. I do not ovulate, so I haven't been using birth control. Apparently, the doctor I spoke to said that every so often, perhaps once every couple years I could ovulate. Who Knew?!! So that must have been what happened. It was a little sooner that I would have planned, but We are still very excited about it. At times I do get nervous, after all I am only one woman with two hands and I'm going to have three children under the age of five. I'm sure I will get the hang of it eventually. The baby is due April 4th. I am going to try to enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible knowing that it will be my last. I don't care whether it is a boy or girl, as long as it's healthy. The girl's are very excited and are already asking a lot of questions. It's crazy to think in just a few short months, our family will be complete!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Congrats!!! I was just reading the latest clip about Gracie chipping a tooth, and it seemed like you mentioned another one on the way. I had to read it a few times, and then I scrolled down and the good news was confirmed!!! Yay for 3 kids. Aaron turned 1 yesterday, and I am starting to think maybe one more... but I think three is our number too, so it will be nice to be in such good company :)

    Good luck with the pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete