Monday, October 12, 2009

Gracie is TWO!!!




I can't believe how behind I have gotten on my blogging. On the fourth of September my little one turned two years old. Time just goes so quickly....we feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She is so different from her sister, and already so full of personality. She keeps us on our toes and makes us giggle ona daily basis. Since Heidi and I had our babies on the same day and we have all the same friends we again decided to have a joint b-day party for Gracie and Jacob. What a great party!!! We rented a huge slide and a bouncy house and boy was it a hit! The kids all had so much fun. It was a little warm that day so the dads got the idea of turning the big slide into a water slide. It turned into a wet and wild day!! I just love the fact that we got to experiance being pregnant together, labor together and now raising our babies together. On their birthday's it just reminds us how lucky we are to have such precious gifts from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment