Monday, October 12, 2009

School has started


It's official I have a child in school....AAAAHHH! I think school is such a big milestone that makes me feel old. Gabby started preschool this year, and she was so excited where as I was a nervous wreck. I was so afraid that we would get there and she would panic and chase me out of the school. She is such a sensitive child and has recently been having some seperation anxiety. That morning I got up and tried to prepare myself for the worst case sernerio and what I would do if it happened. Funny thing is we walked into the school found her coat hook and classroom and when it was time to leave, she did fine. Her eyes got a little big and she looked nervous but she just gave me a hug and said "I'll be OK mommy." So I left and cried all the way to work. My baby is growing up so quickly and I am so proud of her, she is doing so well and she always can't wait for the next school day. They go monday, wednesday, and friday mornings. It has been more of an adjustment for Gracie, she has never been without her sister and she has had some trouble. She begs Gabby not to go, but I'm sure once she adjusts she'll enjoy the alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment