Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow does time fly!





For the readers of my blog I sincerly appologize for the long lapse in my blogging. Lets just trust that we had an excellant summer, although it was way to short for my taste. Now fall is upon us, and with it comes a whole new look, smell, and tons of activities. I love living somewhere where I get to experiance the changing of the leaves. It is so beautiful.Gabby started kindergarten this year, and I don't think I was ready. It feels so weird being on the parent end of things going to conferences, etc. It seems like just yesterday our parents were attending our conferences. She is doing really well, but there are days that she doesn't want to go. She cries and it breaks my heart. I am hoping that as time goes on she will feel more comfortable and excited about it. We took the girls to Roloff Farms this year. We love the show, but hadn't ever visited the farm before. It was very busy!! However it was a really neat thing to experiance at least once. We got to take the wagon tour, and it was very impressive to see all the things they had built for their children. Can you imagine having your own castle? The cast of the show were all there and were very kind and friendly. The girls had a blast! Jed, maybe not so much...he is not a fan of crowds. At least we can say we did it. It was a fun experiance.

No comments:

Post a Comment