Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Time!

Well as 2010 draws to a close, I can't help but get a little sappy and sentimental. I am so thankful for the year I have had. I had a beautiful daughter this year, watched my other two beautiful daughters grow and change, and help my husband accomplish his dream of starting his own business. I turned thirty this year also. I didn't have any mid life crisis as some do, I am actually looking forward to my thirties. I feel like I am at peace with who I am. I am so excited for this christmas! I so enjoy giving those I love gifts, and having children makes christmas a blast. We have been reading the story of baby Jesus and I am enjoying watching the girls begin to understand about God's love for us.
We are lucky in the fact that both Jed and I have our families living close to us, so we get to spend the holiday with both our families. We are going to xmas eve with Jed's family, and will spend xmas afternoon with my family. I have an inkling that this is going to be an extra special xmas ;). I will post more about that after xmas, wouldn't want to ruin any surprises. I want to wish all of my friends and families a wonderful holiday and I hope Santa brings you all something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment