Sunday, August 14, 2011

Canada


We had the great chance to go visit Jed's older sister Jolene this summer. She has come to visit us a few times, but this was the first time we have been able to return the favor. It was deffinitly a long drive to get there, she lives in Edmonton, Alberta. It is about a 21 hour drive from where we live. On the way up there, we did try to break up the drive a little. We stopped at an amusement park in Idaho, and the girl's had such a fabulous time. It was a lot of fun! My husband has severe problems with motion sickness, due to a fair incident gone horribly wrong when he was a child, so I was so proud of him when he donned a motion sickness patch and rode a few rides. Finally, we arrived at Jolene's. We had so much fun, they showed us all around, and the kids were so excited to play with their cousins. We got to go to the world's largest mall(very impressive), and indoor waterpark, a children's museum, and an amusement park. Not to forget the many city parks we picniced at, I swear the parks there are the cleanest, nicest parks ever. I was really glad for this oppertunity this trip allowed us. It allowed my husband to spend quality time with his sister, the cousins to play, and it allowed my children to see another country and experiance some different things they have never experianced. I cannot wait to go again someday....I only have one request, that they please eleminate their horrible mosquito problem before I return. I was close to turning into one big bite/hive!

1 comment:

  1. Please for christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
    I have made a blog on blogspot and have added a google ads in the blog but haven't made a dime with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    follow these simple steps to help me

    1.go to my profile and visit my blog from there
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3.click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Improtant: Please click one time only.
    I will be grateful to you
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete